As if life wasn't
already hard enough... now you're dealing with
your parents' divorce, too. You know that there aren't any easy answers
on how to get through it all, but this book is going
to give you some ideas about how to handle the tough
questions you now have (and maybe even some you haven't
thought of yet):
- Why do parents get divorced?
- How will the divorce change our lies?
- What can I do to feel less depressed?
- Who can I talk to about my problems?
- What's going to happen next?
- How do you tell absent parents that they don't visit enough?
- How do you say "no"to a parent who wants you tocarry messages to, or spy on, your other parent?
- What is there to talk about when you visit a parent who's moved away?